11 in. Square top, 15.5 in. high. Complete unit includes drain sump, heavy load, debris-stopping grate, and 2 self-sealing, universal pipe seals. Robust construction for a lifetime of trouble-free service. Drain sump has over 1 cubic foot of capacity. 6 in. deep sump base catches and holds debris, keeping lines cleaner for longer life. Universal seals fit 1.5 in., 2 in., 3 in., 4 in. schedule 40, 4 in. SDR35, and 4 in. corrugated pipes sizes or act as a plug for unused holes. Pipe is easily inserted through the flexible watertight seal. Place in low lying areas where standing water is a problem. The ideal choice for a permanent, professional solution below downspouts. 4.5 in. clearance between top of drain pipe and top of sump allows for encapsulation in concrete or other hardscapes applications (see installation directions). Multiple drain sumps can be linked to connect to common drain pipe.
- A more permanent and professional solution below downspouts than splash blocks or extenders
- Deep sump base catches and cleans debris keeping drain lines cleaner
- Removable grate for periodic cleaning
- UV resistant
- Non-Corrosive polymer construction
- See installation instructions for details on solving landscape and hardscape drainage problems
- Made in U.S.A