36 in. Trench Pan (TPan) pre-sloped drainage system leaves no standing water in the drain, unlike neutral slope channel drain products. This fully assembled unit easily and quickly installs onto 3 in. or 4 in. Schedule 40 or 4 in. SDR35 drain pipe. The UV Stabilized, ADA compliant grate is designed for residential applications or even heavy wheel loads (H-20 rated). Stainless steel screws fasten the grate to the pan. Great for garage floors, driveways, pool decks, factory floors. Multiple TPans can be butted together to form longer lengths or 90 degree corners - no extra pieces needed. Add rebar to molded ports on the TPan and pour ready-mix concrete under and around to encapsulate. Complete installation instructions are available. A robust drainage system at a great price.
- Pre-sloped = no-standing water
- Fully assembled grated drainage system - ready to install to pipe
- Ships with protective adhesive label that provides jobsite instructions and keeps the grate clean during the installation
- Form 90 degree corners or longer extensions - no extra pieces or parts needed
- UV stabilized and chemical resistant
- Compare the cost per foot to other linear drain products
- Made in U.S.A