TruFill is green, coated silica sand used to brush between TruGrass fibers. Unlike common, angular sand, TruFill has a unique, spherical shape. The highly rounded quartz core resists compaction over the life of the athletic turf field. And because TruFill is composed of only one naturally occurring material, there's no need to worry about mixing it with different turf infills that will eventually separate.
- Because of its unique, rounded quartz core, TruFill does not accelerate turf fibrillation nor will it harm the grass fibers
- For a landscape application, you should use 2-3 pounds of TruFill turf infill per square foot depending on the type of turf used
- Microban technology is built-in antimicrobial protection that gives TruFill an added level of protection against microbes such as stain and odor causing bacteria mold and mildew
- On an unprotected surface, bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes, Microban protection works continuously to keep the TruFill cleaner, longer
- TruFill a non-toxic, impact absorbing and completely reusable turf infill, so you can rest easy knowing that children and pets are safely enjoying your synthetic lawn
- Perforated lid is made for easy application
- TruFill will provide support for the face fibers and help them stay upright as well as add ballast to the turf lawn