TyRap high performance cable tie has a steel locking grip allowing high performance pull-out strength in a 2 piece design head. Tie is made of weather and UV resistant nylon for durability. Can be used indoor and outdoor. Solid body design for longer life. At 11 in., this tie is perfect for general cable tie applications like cord management, air handling spaces (plenum) and flexible conduit and cable support.
- High performance tie for use in air handling spaces (plenum) and flexible conduit and cable support and wire bundling
- Made of versatile nylon 6.6 material
- Stainless steel locking device insures maximum strength and the right tightness every time
- Oval, low profile head eliminates snags, is easier to pull through bulkheads and no sharp edges
- Turned up tail design orients the tie for easy assembly and installation
- Ribbed body prevents slippage and the no slip tail provides an easy grip during tensioning