Ty-Rap high performance cable tie has a steel locking grip allowing high performance pull-out strength in a 2 piece design head. Tie is made of weather and UV resistant nylon for durability. Can be used indoor and outdoor. Solid body design for longer life. At 7 inches, this tie is perfect for general cable tie applications like cord management, air handling spaces (plenum) and flexible conduit and cable support. Tensile rated for up to 30 pounds.
- High performance tie for use in air handling spaces (plenum) and flexible conduit and cable support and wire bundling
- Made of versatile and durable nylon material
- Stainless steel locking device insures maximum strenght and the right tightness every time
- Oval, low profile head eliminates snags, is easier to pull through bulkheads and no sharp edges
- Turned up tail design orients the tie for easy assembly and installation
- Ribbed body prevents slippage and the no slip tail provides an easy grip during tensioning
- Rated for 50 pound tensile strength