Tyco Electronics’ GelWrap splice closures quickly and conveniently insulate and seal buried electrical connections rated up to 1000 volts. The robust, yet compact, design is engineered to handle the harsh environments of direct burial and manhole applications. GelWrap splice closures are equally well suited for insulation and jacket repair. GelWrap UF splices include the UF connector.
- Gelwrap UF-250UL
- Includes connector
- Gel filled wraparound cover for insulating cables up to 600 Volt
- Maximum connector opening length - 5 in.
- Insulates, seal sand protects against corrosion and moisture
- Can be used as jacket repair for damaged cables
- Non-curing formulation stays pliable and re-enterable
- 2 or 3 conductor pulse ground UF cable, copper only