The Eaton Type-CH Circuit Breaker Padlocking Device is used to lock the handle of a breaker in the on or off position. Compatible with 1, 2 and 3-pole breakers, this padlock device requires 1 additional pole space when mounting. The unit is escutcheon mounted which means the device is mounted semi-permanently to the face of the circuit breaker and secured by the load center dead front.
- Use to lock the handles of circuit breakers
- Padlocks the device in either the on or off position
- Compatible with 1, 2, and 3-pole CH breakers
- Field installed
- Escutcheon mounted
- Requires 1 additional pole space
- Note: product may vary by store