The Udecx 100 sq. ft. patio decking kit features a completely do-it-yourself set of components. The patio deck can be installed without a contractor in minimal time with just a few common tools. The system allows for an array of setup configurations so you can be creative beyond your original design or setup.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Limited 15-year warranty
- Made of composite material to ensure strength and durability
- Flint grey colored surface with wood-grain texture for a natural look and feel
- Decay-resistant materials increase the lifespan of your patio deck
- Includes 16-piers, 9-pads, 36-cam locks, 12-Shims, 4-Risers, 16-anchor spikes, 1 cam lock tool, 8 one-inch shims and Pier Placement Template to create a 100 sq. ft. patio deck
- Pre-fabricated modular components allow for easy do-it-yourself installation, reconfiguration, or disassembly
- Entire patio deck is packaged in one simple box
- Modular and lightweight components make the system portable and easy to move
- System supports up to 100 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Easy to clean for years of enjoyment
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project