Glazol Painter's Putty is a ready-to-use, smooth, easy-working formula designed specifically for professional painters. For interior or exterior applications on old and new wood surfaces. Use Glazol Painter's Putty to fill small cracks, patch nail holes, countersunk primed nail heads, shallow hammer marks and other minor defacements on a variety of wood surfaces. Perfect for use on windowsills, wood siding, wood decks, wood steps and woodwork. It may also be used to glaze wooden window sashes. Does not contain water so it stays fresh and rust will not form on nail heads or in the can. Remains pliable- does not chip or crack and has year -round workability.
- Ideal use for small cracks, holes, hammer marks, and other minor imperfections in wood; window sills and woodwork
- Easy to knead and tool
- Resists sagging and oil bleeding
- Excellent adhesion to preprimed wood surfaces
- One quart will fill up to 56 cubic inches
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT