A ready to use latex patching compound that fills nail holes, repairs cracks, gouges, broken corners and chipped edges on wood surfaces. Accepts stain better than conventional wood patching compounds. Cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Accepts stain uniformly, greatly diminishes the lighter area or halo effect surrounding the patch when patch requires a wood stain
- Interior and exterior use
- May be sanded, sawed or drilled
- Repairs nail holes, cracks, gouges and minor blemishes on wood surfaces
- Replaces rotted wood-carpentry mistakes
- Repairs toys, patterns, furniture, picture frames, most items made from wood
- Makes inlays, models, novelties, carved objects