A ready to use latex patching compound that fills nail holes, repairs cracks, gouges, broken corners and chipped edges on wood surfaces. Accepts stain better than conventional wood patching compounds. Cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Accepts stain uniformly, greatly diminishes the lighter area surrounding the patch when patch requires a wood stain or halo effect
- Interior and exterior use
- May be sanded, sawed or drilled
- Replaces rotted wood-carpentry mistakes
- Repairs toys, patterns, furniture, picture frames, most items made from wood
- Fills cracks, dents, holes, gouges, broken edges and chipped corners
- Makes inlays, models, novelties, carved objects