Drylok Extreme latex base masonry waterproof coating is ideal for interior, exterior, above or below grade masonry walls, basement walls, foundations, landscape walls, cinder blocks, concrete blocks, bare concrete swimming pools, stucco and brick. Features Flexible Encapsulated Polymers for a beautiful, smooth waterproof finish. Specially formulated to resist mildew growth, with the incorporation of a non-hazardous green biocide, on the dry paint film. Drylok Extreme withstands up to 15 lbs. of hydrostatic pressure, which is equivalent to a 33 ft. high wall of water. Fully transferable 15-years warranty. Tested to ASTM D-7088 Resistance to Hydrostatic Pressure and ASTM D-6904 Resistance to Wind Driven Rain.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Smooth, bright white, ready-to-use formula needs no premixing and can be tinted to 9 colors
- 5 gal. covers up to 500 sq. ft.
- Resists mildew growth on the dry paint film
- Withstands up to 12 psi of pressure, equivalent to a wall of water 26 ft. high
- Fully transferable 15-years warranty, guaranteed to stop water, even under pressure
- Reduces radon gas penetration
- Withstands 98 mph wind driven rain
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT