The new professional grade, 30-Watt solar panel with heavy duty ABS fan shroud and 20-galvanized steel housing and flashing. Will ventilate up to 2800 sq. ft. of attic space with a single fan. This solar powered attic fan is our most powerful and efficient model yet that effectively reduce attic heat build-up in the summer months and moisture in the winter months. Lowering attic heat lowers air conditioning run-time by removing the heat build-up in the attic, lowering the attic’s temperature closer to the ambient outside temperature.
- Lowers your energy costs from attic temperatures that can exceed 160-degree F heating up air-condition ducting and radiating heat into your home forcing your air conditioning to work harder
- Adjustable solar panel allows capture of as much available sunlight as possible through orientation of the solar panel
- Ventilates up to 2800 sq. ft. of attic space
- Thermal switch included
- Tested to withstand winds up to 150mph
- Cools your house in the summer by expelling the hot attic air and pulling in cooler air from the soffit vents
- Tested to withstand winds over 150 mph