The U.S. Sunlight spectrum series of skylight tubes offer an industry first for light tunnels - a patented passive ventilation option. With simple snap-on, snap-off installation, convert your spectrum skylight tube in to a passive ventilator - ventilation when you want it, energy efficiency when you need it. This simple addition makes the Spectrum series an even better choice for restrooms, kitchens, garages, laundry rooms, and any place where day lighting and ventilation are desired. Simply install utilizing the ventilation tabs on the roof dome and install or remove the ceiling ventilation hardware to convert to passive ventilation or revert back to energy efficiency. Additionally, designed with your home’s aesthetic appearance in mind, install your new tubular skylight on either the front or backside of your house. Simple installation, hail-resistant dome and engineered for a leak-proof installation - the spectrum skylight tube is the perfect option to add natural light in your home.
- Captures light above your roof and tunnels it to just about any location in your house
- First passive ventilating skylight tube available, easily convert to passive ventilation when desired and revert to energy efficient day lighting when needed
- No reframing or major structural alterations are necessary to install the spectrum skylight tube - do-it-yourself installation can be done typically in an afternoon
- Ventilation conversion kit included
- Severe weather tested - pending Florida building product approval
- Impact-resistant roof lens - hail resistant and capable of carrying a live load of over 260 lbs.
- Single piece flashing - 1-piece sleek roof lens flashing blends with any roof type, allows for leak-proof installations, and is a visually stunning improvement over traditional dome-shaped tube lights
- Double layer ceiling lens for improved insulation as needed
- 8 ft. of flexible tube included for simplified installation process