The U.S. Sunlight spectrum series of skylight tubes offer an industry first for light tunnels - a ventilation option. With simple snap-on, snap-off installation, convert your spectrum skylight tube in to a passive ventilator. This simple addition makes the spectrum series an even better choice for restrooms, kitchens, garages, laundry rooms and any place where day lighting and ventilation are desired. Simply install utilizing the ventilation tabs on the roof dome and install or remove the ceiling ventilation hardware to convert to passive ventilation or revert back to energy efficiency.
- Captures light with the larger 21 in. roof dome, 21 in. flexible tube diameter and 21 in. ceiling lens
- Impact-resistant roof lens - hail resistant and capable of carrying a live load of over 260 lbs.
- 12 ft. of flexible tube included for simplified installation process
- Requires 22.5 in. between roofing rafters and ceiling joists for proper installation
- Ventilation conversion kit included
- No reframing or major structural alterations are necessary to install the spectrum skylight tube - do-it-yourself installation can be done typically in an afternoon