The SunFan 10-Watt solar attic fan with included solar controller reduces heat buildup in your attic in the summer and removes harmful moisture in the winter. The solar controller allows you to monitor your attic fans operating status, attic temperature and attic humidity. The addition of the solar controller enables your solar powered attic fan to run intermittently after sunset or when there is no light available from the sun.
- Allows you to take control of your solar attic fans thermal switch remotely with the hand-held remote control
- Galvanized and powder coated metal components resist rust
- Reduces ice damming on roof and extends the life of common asphalt shingles up to 10 percent
- Ventilates up to 1350 sq. ft.
- Easy to install with no electrician, permits, or inspections required. Installation Customer Service Avaliable - 1-877-508-7786
- Quick return on investment with 30 percent federal tax credit, local utility rebates and extended roof life
- Severe weather tested to withstand winds over 150 mph - received florida product approval and approval from the texas department of insurance (TDI)
- Monitors attic conditions and utilizes solar power or house electricity to optimize the run-time of the fan in order to remove the excessive heat or moisture
- Impact and ultraviolet light resistant engineered ABS shroud resists fading, denting and rusting