USG Ceilings panels work together with the DONN brand SDX/SDXL Ceiling Suspension System to form the fastest-installing ceiling systems in the industry. The DONN brand SDX/SDXL Ceiling Suspension System is the most widely used acoustical suspension system because it offers maximum economy, simplicity and accessibility. With a body made of hot-dipped galvanized steel, the SDX/SDXL system provides corrosion resistance and ensures paint adhesion. The commercial remodeler and the do-it-yourselfer will find ceiling installation easy with the patented quick-release cross tee clip and will also find a square, sturdy ceiling with the USG main tee splice. The most widely used acoustical suspension system offers maximum economy, simplicity and accessibility. It can be used for both general and fire-rated applications.
- Easy to install, saving time and money
- Quick-release cross tees are easy to remove without tools and help decrease renovation costs
- Audible click when making tee connection ensure proper assembly
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel body inhibits red rust
- Lifetime limited warranty when used with USG ceiling panels ensures owner satisfaction