Cheyenne ceiling panels are heavy-textured acoustical panels made with an exclusive cast process that enhances the surface appearance and provides very good sound control and durability. The panels feature a backing that acts as a sound barrier and resists breathing (air passing through the surface), as a result, the surface stays cleaner longer. The cast process also produces panels with integral color throughout each panel, which masks nicks and scratches. This long lasting, abuse resistant surface resists scrapes and is easy to maintain.
- Cast panel with durable surface masks nicks and scratches
- Easily installed in a suspended grid panel
- 16 sq. ft. coverage area per carton
- Class A fire rating
- Reduces noise by up to 65%
- Easy to maintain
- Color goes all the way through to mask nicks and scratches