Radar R2120 2 ft. x 2 ft. Acoustical Ceiling Panels (4-Pack) are economical, medium-textured panels that feature a unique, non-directional pattern. They are made with a water-felted manufacturing process that provides excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. They install quickly and easily and are classified as low-emitting ceiling panels. The surface of the panels has perforations that aids in sound absorption, and it cleans easily with a soft brush or vacuum.
- Made of fiberboard composite material
- Designed for suspended grid systems
- 16 sq. ft. coverage area per case
- Non-directional surface pattern cleans easily with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner
- Class A fire rating
- Water-felted manufacturing process provides excellent sound attenuation
- Easy installation