Radar Firecode R2315 2 ft. x 4 ft. Acoustical Ceiling Panels (3-Pack) are economical, medium-textured panels that feature a unique, non-directional pattern. They are made with a water felted manufacturing process that provides excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. They install quickly and easily and are classified as low-emitting ceiling panels. The surface of the panels has perforations that aids in sound absorption, and it cleans easily with a soft brush or vacuum. Additionally, their firecode formulation contains special additives that increase fire resistance and may qualify for use in fire rated assemblies to help meet life safety codes.
- Manufactured from fiberboard
- 24 sq. ft. coverage area per carton
- Fire retardant design meets class A code requirements
- Improved acoustics help absorb 55% of sound
- Square edge allows for smooth installation