Tivoli Class C wood fiber tiles are low-cost, wood fiber tiles that are ideal when fire resistance, acoustical performance, and accessibility are not significant considerations. They offer simple staple-up installation that does not require a grid. Tongue and groove edging on the tiles hides staples, delivering a smooth, clean, monolithic look.
- Durable fiberboard material with a textured finish
- Designed for surface mounting in ceiling installations that support 1 ft. x 1 ft. ceiling tiles
- 32 sq. ft. coverage area per carton
- Fire-retardant design meets Class A code requirements
- Tongue and groove edges discreetly conceal staples and provide a clean, flush look