The GearWrench 1/2 in. Drive Electronic Torque Wrench puts a 15-250 ft. /lbs., a 300-3000 in. /lbs., and a 33.9-339 Nm torque wrench in one tool. This wrench's breakaway torque feature measures the maximum amount of torque needed to remove an already installed fastener, which is ideal for work on aftermarket parts or when you don't have a service manual at hand. You can use the same amount of measured torque to reinstall the fastener.
- Sealed teardrop head for access, strength, and keeps contaminants out
- LCD screen with backlight for easy reading of torque values enclosed in a shock resistant housing
- Buzzer and red, yellow, green lights to alert user when target Torque is reached
- Converts ft. /lbs. in. /lbs. and Newton-meter
- Features 4 simple buttons power on/off, unit, Torque target up, and Torque target down