This universal piping assembly contains everything you need to work with your ductless mini-split system. This particular assembly includes the insulated refrigerant line-set, communication cable and power wires. The line set consist of two semi-flexible copper pipes to connect the outdoor to the indoor evaporator coil. The smaller pipe is called the liquid line (LL). The larger pipe is referred to as the suction line (SL). The tubing is easily connected by the pre-flared fittings without the need to solder. They are manufactured in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Specification B280. This assembly is your ONE SIMPLE SOUTION duct-free accessory – all you need to do is determine the proper size needed for your particular application.
- Length: 15 ft.
- Suction line size: 3/8 in.
- Liquid line size: 1/4 in.
- Preflared fittings and insulated - No soldering or brazing needed
- 14-4 AWG 600-volt mini split cable
- Made to work with all ductless mini-split applications