Sheetrock Brand paper joint tape is a special fiber tape designed for use with USG joint compounds to reinforce joints and corners in gypsum drywall interiors. Also recommended for joint treatment in veneer finish systems subject to rapid drying conditions and where framing exceeds 16 in. (406 mm) spacing. Sheetrock paper joint tape resists cracking and stretching and is lightly sanded for increased bond.
- For strength and crack resistance in drywall joint treatment
- High tensile strength to resist tearing, stretching and distortion
- Wafer-thin paper for easier joint treatment
- Roughened surface for superior bond
- Accurately center-creased to improve corner treatment
- 250 ft. Roll