The JM Eagle 2 in. x 10 ft. PVC Sch. 40 Plain-End Pipe offers rigid connections for a variety of applications, including potable-water systems and DWV systems.
- Sch. 40 PVC construction
- Solvent-weld joints provide rigid connections
- Resistant to electrolytic and galvanic corrosion and other corrosive soil and water conditions
- Engineered for use in a variety of applications, from potable-water systems to DWV systems
- Can be used in partial aboveground support systems
- Meets ASTM D 1785, ASTM D2665, NSF-PW, NSF-DWV, Standard 61, Standard 14 and IAPMO specifications
- Install in accordance with J-M publications TR-407B, Solvent Weld Pipe Installation Guide, and TR-410A, Pressure Pipe Tapping Guide (publications not included)
- Website address: www.jmeagle.com
- Note: Product may vary by store.