TruFlor 4 ft. x 8 ft. T&G panels are ideal for the sub-floor construction of residential single and multi family houses as well as light commercial construction and modular mobile homes. TruFlor rated structural panels are manufactured using wood strands and waterproof adhesives, and do not contain added urea-formaldehyde resins. The wood strands are arranged in cross-oriented layers to provide strength and performance properties similar to equivalent thicknesses of plywood. The result is a structural engineered wood panel that is consistent in quality with no core voids. No special tools are required to work with the panels. TruFlor sub-floor panels, with a grade stamp, are certified by the APA (The Engineered Wood Association) to ensure the quality is built into every panel and that it meets North American building codes. TruFlor panels are face stamped and have an edge color for easy identification by builders & remodelers to show that quality products are being used.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- TruFlor provides the quality and performance to reduce costs and cycle times. Ideal for the professional builder, remodeler or the do-it-yourselfer. Panels install easily with less wear and tear on tools and equipment
- TruFlor engineered OSB T&G panels utilize an improved resin formulation and quality control protocol. Lightly join T&G edges and allow for 1/8 in. space on square ends
- TruFlor is an APA grade stamped 4x8 T&G subfloor panel. Maximum support spacing 24 in. OC on floor applications
- TruFlor comes with a 25 year limited warranty and meets or exceeds PS 2-10 standards
- Ideal for subfloor application in residential single and multi-family homes, light commercial construction and modular mobile homes
- Note: Product may vary by store