The patented design of this connector protects against catastrophic water damage caused by burst, broken or ruptured water supply hoses and fittings. It automatically shuts off the water supply to plumbing fixtures/appliances if excess water flow is sensed, and will remain in the closed position until it is reset. The shutoff valve is located on the inlet end of the supply line, and there are no mechanical moving parts which mean no power required for installation.
- Braided stainless steel for strength and flexibility
- For use in residential and commercial applications
- Does not require tube cutting or soldering during installation
- Maximum working pressure is 125 PSI
- Note: Product may vary by store.