HD maple is made in the U.S.A. using north eastern hard maple decorative faces. It is perfect for interior use from a practical as well as an aesthetic point of view nothing else has such timeless good looks or provides such a sense of well-being. This fine hardwood plywood can be used for a wide range of applications including cabinets, furniture, wall paneling, shelving and much more. The all wood veneer core construction ensures extra stability while maintaining its light weight.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Appealing natural coloration ranging from creamy white to reddish brown
- 3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- CARB phase 2 certified
- For interior use
- Thick hardwood face and back veneer
- Can be primed and painted or stained to a beautiful finish
- Practical way to bring warmth and beauty to any project.