Exclusively available at the Home Depot: FSC-certified, domestically manufactured ANSI HP-1 decorative hardwood plywood featuring soy-based PureBond formaldehyde-free assembly technology. These features ensures the panels are high quality and do not have added urea formaldehyde resins which can emit formaldehyde over time after manufacturing. Formaldehyde has been shown by the state of California to degrade air quality.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- The forest stewardship council (fsc) is a third party international certification and labeling system for wood products that come from responsibly managed sources
- When you buy third-party products with the fsc logo you are guaranteed your purchase supports healthy forests and strong community’s right here in the u.s.
- Available in patch-free domestic ansi face grades in today's most popular species: birch, red oak or maple. For other species or core types, see the home depot associate at the pro desk for details
- Manufactured with columbia's exclusive soy-based purebond formaldehyde free assembly technology which eliminates urea formaldehyde in the manufacturing
- The professional's choice when the warmth, beauty and timeless quality of hardwood is required in cabinets, furniture, wall paneling, shelving and storage solutions, media centers, built-ins, and more
- Hardwood Face Veneer