Melamine is particleboard laminated with a thermally fused paper/resin coating to provide a durable hard surface. Great for making cabinet carcases because it wipes clean easily. Use it, as well, for shop fixtures or to make an economical router-table top. Melamine is resistant to scratches, chemicals and staining.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Great for making cabinet carcases. It is inexpensive too
- Melamine is a highly durable product
- It is easy to maintain and clean
- Great also for cabinet liners, desk tops, furniture, closet, store fixtures etc
- Ideal for cabinets, desk tops, closets, store fixtures, furniture and more
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Resistant to scratches, chemicals and staining
- Special order colors are available on a regional basis. Contact the home depot prodesk for specific colors and locations
- Note: Product may vary by store.