Trubord 4x8 square edge panels are ideal for the construction of residential single and multi family houses as well as light commercial construction and modular mobile homes. Trubord rated structural panels are manufactured using wood strands and waterproof adhesives, and do not contain added urea-formaldehyde resins. The wood strands are arranged in cross-oriented layers to provide strength and performance properties similar to an equivalent thicknesses of plywood. The result is a structural engineered wood panel that is consistent in quality with no core voids. No special tools are required to work with the panels. Trubord sheathing, with a grade stamp, are certified by the APA (The Engineered Wood Association) to ensure the quality is built into every panel and that it meets North American building codes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Certified by the NAHB Research Center as a Green Approved Product. This means builders and those looking to reach the National Green Building Standards are assured of being awarded in the various practices that apply. Upon special request, Trubord is available in either SFI or FSC Chain of Custody
- Panel is sized to allow 1/8 in. spacing for installation
- Maximum support spacing 24 in. oc for roof and wall appications
- Trubord comes with a 25 year limited warranty
- Apa rated structural panel ideal for roof or wall applications
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Model # : 386081
- MFG Part # : 4x8x7/16