Concrete Half Block is primarily used for fence walls, site walls and foundations. Concrete masonry provides a cost effective answer to a variety of essential building needs including structure, fire separation, architectural finish, sound control, and low maintenance. Concrete block made to industry specifications are a reliable durable material that may be used to construct economical walls. Their smooth texture provides a finished surface or if you choose can be painted to suit the need. Concrete block are the designers choice for many wall applications.
- Ideal for fence walls, site walls and foundations
- Can be overlaid with stucco or stucco stone to enhance the appearance
- End even courses
- Precision unit offers utility, versatility and economy
- Precision units offer utility and versatility at the most economical price.
- Used primarily for fence walls, site/perimeter walls and foundations. They may be overlaid with stucco or stucco stone to enhance the appearance of the project.
- Assumes a 3/8 In. mortar joint and is fireproof.
- Note: Product may vary by store.