Bruce American Vintage Scrape collection solid hardwood floors make a beautiful, quality statement to add value to any home. Each hardwood plank is individually scraped, creating a random texture and dimension highlighting the wood’s natural variations and rich colorations. American Vintage Scraped is crafted in sturdy oak, known for its durability and handsome grain character, making it a popular choice. The wider width is also a stylish trend and features varying board lengths with a medium gloss level for a custom look that is easy to maintain. Your floor will look newer longer, thanks to an advanced Aluminum Oxide finish that protects against scratches from daily abuse. Proudly made in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thick x 5 in. Width x Varying Length Planks
- 23.5 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 73 lb.
- Construction: Solid Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished, Mocha, Dark Color, Medium Gloss, Scraped finish
- Scraped edges, scraped ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for installation: On and Above Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use