Protects outdoor wood surfaces against mold, mildew, rot, fungi and termites with the Copper-Green Brown 14-oz. Green Wood Preservative Spray. This wood preservative is ideal for use on end cuts of pressure-treated lumber that come into contact with water or soil. Applying this wood preservative will turn surfaces green.
- Oil-based wood preservative suitable for exterior use where end cuts of pressure-treated lumber meet water or soil
- 14-oz. can covers up to 150 sq. ft.
- Turns wood surfaces Brown
- Mildew- and mold resistant to prevent the coated surface from rotting
- Helps protect wood from fungi and termites
- Dries to the touch in approximately 48 hours
- Requires 2 coats to protect wood surfaces efficiently
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing wood surfaces