For the DIY-er who wants to build a new home from scratch, add on an addition or tackle a major renovation, the mix of articles featured in this guide shows how to do it right the first time - from trueing up a mudsill and cutting multiple parts all at once (a tremendous timesaver) to selecting headers, erecting trusses and completing cathedral and coffered ceilings. Each project is accompanied by step-by-step instructions and extensive color photos and illustrations.
- House and home-remodeling and renovation general
- House and home-design and construction
- House and home-do-it-yourself general
- House framing
- MFG Model # : 9781561587582
- MFG Part # : 9781561587582