HOME-FLEX Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing or CSST is great for installation of gas appliances. CSST easily snakes into attic and basements areas, around corners and bends, and through walls. Much easier to work than steel pipe, uses fewer fittings, and weighs a lot less too. Certification through manufacturer is recommended before installing CSST.
- Saves time - 60 percent time savings vs. steel pipe fitting
- Cleaner and easier to handle than black steel pipe
- Bends around corners eliminating need for additional joints and fittings
- Use coordinating CSST fittings
- Great for seismic areas - ridged pipe often leaks after even small tremors
- CSA and IAPMO Certified
- Installers should be certified to install HOME-FLEX CSST, to become certified visit homeflex.com