The PSJ120 12-Volt Max Heated Jacket is a high quality rain and wind resistant work jacket conveniently powered by the Bosch 12-Volt Max power tool battery system. Featuring three simple push-button heat settings - high, medium and low - the PSJ120 starts warming quickly and is the perfect jobsite solution for the cold weather. Five (5) pockets, including a cell phone, large document, Battery Holster/Backup, and two hand pockets, make storage on the go quick and easy. With the included BHB120 and a Bosch 12-Volt Max battery (sold separately), you not only can power the PSJ120, but can also power most USB port compatible personal electronics, such as cell phones, at the same time. You can have it all; warmth and back-up power. And for during the warm months, the BHB120 offers a convenient belt clip for use without your jacket simply as a power boost or back-up, anytime and anywhere with a Bosch 12-Volt Max Battery.
- Three quick warming core heat zones: two chest zones and one back zone start warming in a matter of minutes
- Three level heat controller: high (red), medium (green) and low (blue) heat options for quick warm up and maximum comfort
- Up to 6 hours heated runtime on low: maximum runtime with Bosch 12-volt max 2.0-Ah battery, doubles with 4.0-Ah battery (11+)
- Water and wind resistant high quality jacket w/reflective features: jobsite ready design for warmth and flexibility
- Adjustable fitting for maximum comfort and warmth: high collar, adjustable sleeves and waist
- All metal holster/backup belt clip - for convenient storage outside jacket
- Includes: PSJ120 12-volt max heated jacket, BHB120 battery holster/controller