Calla Lilies are easy to grow and are excellent cut flowers. Callas come in a wide range of colors and thrive in well drained soil and full sun. One of the best reasons to grow Callas is being able to bring the graceful blooms inside as cut flowers. The blooms are long-lasting and are beautiful in bouquets. Callas are also an excellent container plant and may be grown inside or outside.
- Botanical Name : Zantedeschia
- Good for potting
- Plant with dahlia and daylilies
- Excellent for cut flowers
- Plant in full sun to partial shade
- Image shows bulb at bloom maturity, product ships as dormant bulbs