The 1/2 in. width-per-pole design of the Siemens Murray 20 Amp 1 in. Double-Pole Tandem Circuit Breaker requires half the space of standard-sized circuit breakers. This tandem breaker features an easy-to-install plug-in design and meets UL, CSA and ANSI safety requirements. The thermal-magnetic construction of this breaker helps provide overload and short-circuit protection for your electrical wiring.
- Use to protect your home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire
- Thermal-magnetic circuit breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection for your electrical system
- MH-T type duplex design offers a 1/2 in. width per pole and requires only 1 panel space
- 20 Amps per pole, 240-volt maximum
- Plug into a load center stab
- Meets UL, CSA and ANSI safety requirements
- SWD and HACR rated