The 12 slat design is our best selling product since introduced to the market in 2007. In this design, there are 12 wood slat diagonally pre-screwed into the interlocking plastic base. This design provides a uniquely elegant look for any outdoor decking projects, from small to large. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. no hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer
- Pattern: Twelve horziontal slats per tile
- Box of 10 tiles. Covers 9 sq. ft.
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs, indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Eucalyptus, mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation, fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles,interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through, plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered Eucalyptus from controlled forests
- Individual tiles dimension: 11 in. L x 11 in. W x 1 in. H x 2 lbs.
- Carton dimension: 13 in. L x 13 in. W x 10 in.H (in.) x 22 lbs..