These compound action aviation snips can cut steel up to 18-gauge for rolled steel or 23-gauge stainless steel. The blades are designed with serrated edges for a secure bite on the material being cut. The blades are constructed form chrome molybdenum steel.
- Cuts up to 18-gauge (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 23 gauge (0.7mm) stainless-steel
- Forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades for strength, durability and long cutting life
- Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite and helps prevent material from slipping during use
- Latch design allows for a quick single handed operation
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades
- Color-coded, slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards