Whether it’s an emergency or Saturday yard work, you want your tools to start when you need them. But ethanol in today’s street gasoline absorbs moisture, forms deposits in carburetors and degrades fuel systems, often making portable gas-powered tools difficult or impossible to start. VP has leveraged its experience in performance fuel technology to develop VP Small Engine Fuel, an advanced industry-leading fuel for 2-Cycle and 4-Cycle outdoor power equipment. Formulated with no ethanol, VP-SEF protects fuel systems from ethanol-related damage, avoids costly repairs, improves performance and remains stable during long-term storage. VP Small Engine Fuel can be used in everything from string trimmers and chainsaws to pressure washers, generators and mowers. With its 94-octane formula, VP-SEF provides optimum performance in a wider range of small engine applications than any other fuel on the market. By protecting the fuel system, VP Small Engine Fuel extends the engine life of gas-powered tools. This also avoids extra cost of repairs and downtime while achieving optimum performance and long-term durability with small engines. VP Small Engine Fuel is engineered by the experts and VP Racing fuels too.
- Provide easier, more dependable starts
- Remain stable through the off-season & beyond in equipment fuel cells; at least two years in sealed containers
- Prevent ethanol-related issues that fuel stabilizers can’t fix
- Include the highest quality components ensuring better throttle response, lower operating temperatures and increased power
- Backed by VP racing fuels, with 37+ years experience in formulating leading-edge fuels for performance applications worldwide
- VP-SEF 4-cycle fuel contains no oil