The SS-901 photoelectric smoke alarm features a loud 85 decibel horn and meets all building codes requiring photoelectric sensors. Universal Security battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarms are easy to install. For maximum protection, install smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms in every sleeping room, and on every level of your home. Photoelectric smoke alarms are generally more effective at detecting slow, smoldering fires - fires which smolder for hours before bursting into flame. Sources of these fires may include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding.
- Full size photoelectric smoke alarm, fast and easy installation, no wiring required
- Super heavy-duty 9 volt battery
- Audible low battery warning signal
- Mounting hardware included
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs