VELUX Fresh Air skylights are an energy-efficient way to bring both fresh air and sunlight into a home and make dark rooms come to life. Bringing natural light into a home through a skylight decreases the need for electricity while maintaining privacy. Installing a skylight is one of the most impactful ways to enhance both the brightness and beauty of a room.
- Inside curb dimensions for VELUX VCM 2234 models are 22-1/2 in. x 34-1/2 in. and outside curb dimensions for VCM 2234 models are 25-1/2 in. x 37-1/2 in.
- Qualifies for a 10-year no leak installation warranty when installed with VELUX flashing (required, sold separately) on a shingle, shake or slate roof with a pitch between 10° and 60° or a tile roof with a pitch between 14° and 60°
- Features laminated clean, quiet and safe glass with a neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, and has an extra glass pane for added safety
- Consider adding a VELUX solar powered blind (sold and shipped separately) which is eligible for up to a 30% solar tax credit and allows you to control the light
- Consider upgrading to a VELUX solar powered fresh air skylight (model VCS) to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home using only the power of the sun, plus it is eligible for up to a 30% solar tax credit, making it very affordable
- Manual control rod (ZCT 300) for venting skylights sold separately for out-of-reach applications
- Click below to view and purchase compatible VELUX flashing models:
- Click here to view/purchase VELUX shingle, shake, and slate roof flashing model ECL 2246 0000
- Click here to view/purchase VELUX tile roof flashing model ECW 2246 0000