VELUX Fresh Air skylights are an energy-efficient way to bring both fresh air and sunlight into a home and make dark rooms come to life. Bringing natural light into a home through a skylight decreases the need for electricity while maintaining privacy. Installing a skylight is one of the most impactful ways to enhance both the brightness and beauty of a room.
- Inside curb dimensions for VELUX VCM 2222 models are 22.5 in. by 22.5 in. and outside curb dimensions for VCM 2222 models are 25.5 in. by 25.5 in.
- This model includes a light filtering blind, which allows soft, diffused light to enter the room, providing optimum daylight control
- Solar powered blind is operated by a radio frequency keypad (included) that will work from anywhere in the room
- Qualifies for a 10-year "No Leak" installation warranty when installed with VELUX ECL shingle roof or ECW tile roof flashing (sold separately) on a roof pitch between 10 and 60 degrees
- Features tempered energy efficient, Low-E3, argon-filled, dual glass panes
- Consider upgrading to a Solar Powered Fresh Air Skylight (model VCS) to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home using only the power of the sun, plus it is eligible for a 30 percent federal solar tax credit, making it very affordable
- Manual control rod (ZCT 300) or motorized control rod (ZMT 300) for venting skylights are sold separately for out-of-reach applications
- Please note: we recommend and most building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications