VELUX skylights are an energy-efficient way to bring sunlight into a home and make dark rooms come to life. Bringing natural light into a home through a skylight decreases the need for electricity while maintaining privacy. Installing a skylight is one of the most impactful ways to enhance both the brightness and beauty of a room.
- Inside curb dimensions for VELUX FCM 3046 models are 30-1/2 in. by 46-1/2 in. and outside curb dimensions for FCM 3046 models are 33-1/2 in. by 49-1/2 in.
- The FCM skylight qualifies for a 10-year no leak installation warranty when installed with VELUX ECL flashing on a shingle roof with a pitch between 10° and 60° or VELUX ECW flashing on a tile roof with a pitch between 14° and 60° (flashing kits are sold separately)
- Features laminated clean, quiet and safe glass with a neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, and has an extra glass pane for added safety
- Consider adding a VELUX solar powered blind (sold and shipped separately) which is eligible for up to a 30% federal tax credit and allows you to control the light
- Consider upgrading to a VELUX solar powered fresh air skylight (model VCS) to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home using only the power of the sun, plus it is eligible for up to a 30% solar tax credit, making it very affordable
- Click below to view and purchase compatible VELUX flashing models
- Click here to view/purchase VELUX shingle, shake, and slate roof flashing model ECL 3046 0000
- Click here to view/purchase VELUX tile roof flashing model ECW 3046 0000