The new Solar Powered Fresh Air skylight lights up your home and provides proper ventilation using only the power of the sun. It features a solar panel that captures any available daylight, and uses it to recharge a highly efficient battery powered operator and control system. The solar panel does not have to be exposed to direct sunlight to function, so it will work on cloudy days and with indirect light.
- Eligible for a 30 percent federal solar tax credit on both product and installation costs, making this product very affordable
- Qualifies for a 10-year "No Leak" installation warranty when installed with VELUX EDL shingle roof or EDM metal roof flashing (sold separately) on a roof pitch between 14 and 85 degrees
- Operated by a VELUX INTEGRA control pad (included) with easy touch screen control
- An integrated rain sensor will close the skylight automatically, in case of inclement weather
- This model includes a light filtering blind, which allows soft, diffused light to enter the room, providing optimum daylight control
- Features laminated Clean, Quiet & Safe glass with a Neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, and has an extra glass pane for added safety