VELUX EDM deck-mount skylight flashing is designed to work with metal roofing materials, and the sill apron features pliable pleats that form to the roof. The included adhesive underlayment provides an additional layer of water protection. When paired with the new VELUX "No Leak" Skylight (models FS/VS/VSE/VSS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year No Leak installation warranty.
- VELUX EDM flashing is designed for use on roofs with metal sheet roofing materials with a minimum pitch of 14 degrees and a maximum pitch of 85 degrees
- EDM C08 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX FS C08 models with an outside frame width of exactly 21-1/2 in. and length of exactly 54-15/16 in.
- Installation on non-VELUX skylights or other VELUX models is not recommended
- EDL flashing for shingle and low-profile roofs and EDW flashing for tile roofs is also available
- EDM flashing is not designed to work with a shingle, shake, slate, or tile roof, or curb-mount skylights