VELUX EDM deck-mount skylight flashing is designed to work with metal roofing materials, and the sill apron features pliable pleats that form to the roof. The included adhesive underlayment provides an additional layer of water protection. When paired with the new VELUX "No Leak" Skylight (models FS/VS/VSE/VSS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year No Leak installation warranty.
- VELUX EDM flashing is designed for use on roofs with metal sheet roofing materials with a minimum pitch of 14 Degree s and a maximum pitch of 85 Degree
- EDM M06 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX FS/VS/VSE/VSS M06 models with an outside frame width of exactly 30-9/16 in. and length of exactly 46-1/4 in.
- Flashing kit model cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers, or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- EDL flashing for shingle and low-profile roofs and EDW flashing for tile roofs is also available
- EDM flashing is not designed to work with a shingle, shake, slate, or tile roof, or curb-mount skylights