VELUX skylight blinds can help turn an ordinary room into something special. Venetian blinds allow you to control how much sunlight enters the room by positioning the blinds at any point on the window, plus tilting the slats to block or direct the light in the direction you prefer. They are perfect for any room where light control and aesthetics are important.
- Consider upgrading to a solar powered blind which is eligible for a 30% federal solar tax credit and operated by remote control
- PAD D26 models are designed specifically to fit VELUX FS D26 and FSR D26 series skylights
- Blind model cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers or different VELUX skylight models without an adapter kit
- Use the linked reference guide to determine which VELUX skylight model you have and ensure order accuracy
- Venetian blinds must be adjusted manually, so they should not be used in out-of-reach applications
- Skylight sold separately